Monday, June 22, 2009

Living Legend - Too $hort



How many rappers do you know started at the young age of 14? With averages of 600,000 plus record sales for each of there 14 releases. That's almost 1 million records sold. This being said, I don't think the above statement of "Living Legend" is an overstatement... more like and understatement.

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't one of the kids who grew up listening to Short. Hell if anyone reading this knows me, they'll know the sight of sun will burn my poor Irish complexion in a matter of minutes. With all this being said, your probably wondering why the Legend is appearing here. Respect and props that's why. That and its often the background music for the composing of ICE COLD!

Hope everyone enjoys. Life is... Too Short!

No comments:

Post a Comment